Property service & maintenance
Landcastle handles the caretaker responsibilities for the Suncrest Homeowners Association. The Landcastle team includes a fully licensed and insured building contractor, a master gardener, and individuals with extensive plumbing and electrical experience. Landcastle is also available to homeowners for private work on an hourly basis.
All phases of new construction, remodeling projects or repairs, from concept through cleanup .
landscaping & snow removal
Complete landscape design, installation, maintenance, rock work, lighting, drainage & irrigation systems.
• Consulting, Design & Drafting
• Review or Create Job Material Specifications
• Material Handling - Pickup & Delivery
• Comprehensive Reports, Schedules & Budgets
• Project Supervision & Training
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE
• 24 hour (365 days a year) Emergency Services
• House Checks
• Provide you with a systematic reference manual & maintenance schedule for all your home & property systems operation requirements (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Irrigation, Septic, Wells)
FULLY EQUIPPED STAFFED OFFICE
• Montana Registered Contractor (Registration #48748)
• Montana Registered Nurseryman (UID 000025712)
• General Liability Coverage - $2,000,000 Aggregate Limit
• Worker’s Compensation Coverage on all employees
Office Contact, tel: 862-2435, fax: 863-2638, email@example.com
Rod Bernhardson, cell: 253-1170, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelley Mack cell: 253-1212, email@example.com
Steve Ruffner (Foreman) home: 862-4897, cell: 253-0785